Frequently Asked Questions
Table of contents
- I bought the wrong skintone!
- Does your skin work with (mesh name)?
- Will you make applier for (mesh name)?
- Slink feet/hands are not applying..
- How do I update/redeliver my skin?
- My toes look all weird..
- I have a neck seam, help!
- My LOGO head doesn’t work with your Logo/Omega applier
- Do you do custom work/comission?
- I have a suggestion!
- I want a refund!
- When is the next skin coming?
- I can not remove/take off your skin!
- I can not find the appliers!
- I am new to appliers and mesh bodies/heads, help!
- Can I upgrade my Desire Drow from Standard to Full?
- New skin releases – Omega users READ THIS
Will you make applier for (mesh name)?
If it is a popular quality brand we most likely will, or want to but can’t due to lack of creator kit (e.g. LeLutka non-bento). For other new brands, only if enough people want them.
How do I update/redeliver my skin?
Use the redelivery terminal at our store to update your skin. Large updates are sometimes sent automatically.
Please visit our store to redeliver/update the skin to latest version.
If you are using a body we don’t have appliers for, chances are toes won’t look good since everyone makes different toes.
- Windlight: Change your Windlight to CalWL, if the neck seam is gone then the Windlight is the issue. Heads and bodies are separate objects so light and shadows affect them differently, sometimes creating seams.
- Tint: Body or head look slightly tinted in a different color? Make sure both your body and head skins are not tinted, they have to be full white (HEX #ffffff, RGB 255,255,255).
- Neckfix: Turn neckfix on, off, or adjust it: Catwa has several options for neckfix shape, TMP has a setting to change from TMP fit to retro fit (normal) neckfix, Maitreya has neckfix. Also, make sure the neckfix is not tinted.
- Other: After you tried all 3, please contact us directly and provide a screenshot of the issue (preferably with CalWL Windlight setting).
Logo requires everyone to buy a Omega Logo Installer (click me!).
Please make sure you wear Logo Head which has “Omega” in the name (e.g. “LOGO Alex v3.1 Omega Mesh Face”) and not a skintone (e.g. “LOGO Alex v3.1 [skintone] Mesh Face”).
Wear your Omega head, wear the Installer as well and click on it. You should receive a confirmation message and be able to wear any Omega skin.
Do you do custom work/commission?
Not directly, but please use the suggestion box – we do often make what our fans want us to do.
I have a suggestion!
Sweet! Please submit it here.
I cannot find the appliers!
All our appliers are in “Applier HUDs”. for Cain that is “Body applier HUD” and “Head applier HUD”. Exception is TheMeshProject, which has separate installers you can find in our skin’s folder.
I am new to appliers and mesh bodies/heads, help!
Please have a look at Mesh Body Addicts for tutorials to get you started.
New skin releases – Omega users READ THIS
Appliers that have little Omega symbol next to them are Omega appliers, even if the applier name says otherwise. This way you can try different fits for your head.
What is omega?
Click here to view a list of Omega supported mesh.
Omega is like an universal applier. If you have a mesh that is supported via Omega but not our appliers, you can still use it!
How it works:
- Get an omega kit for your supported mesh
- Install/Wear it.
- Now you can use Omega appliers on your supported mesh.